Thread: imtoo dvd ripper best quality setting

imtoo dvd ripper best quality setting

I have the desktop computer system with the Windows 7 operating system. I have installed the imtoo dvd ripper software in the desktop for ripping the original DVDs and other disc on the hard drive of the computer system. So, i want to know that which is the best setting in the imtoo dvd ripper for ripping the movies and videos.
    Thanks for your contribution.

Re: imtoo dvd ripper best quality setting

As far as i know about the imtoo dvd ripper software/application the default DVD movie or the video ripping format is the AVI file format and according to me it is one of the best video format. So you can rip the DVD movies and videos in the .avi file format on the hard drive of your desktop computer system without any problem. Try this out and rip the DVDs in your computer.

Key features of the "imtoo dvd ripper" software.
    1. Convert multiple files simultaneously with batch conversion
    2. Customize a range of output parameters: bit rate, frame rate for fluency, sample rate, channel, codec and much more.
    3. Auto capture pictures from movies at regular intervals and convert them to JPG, GIF, PNG, and BMP image formats.
    4. Auto retrieves movie info from the Internet such as director and film name.
    5. Split a large DVD title/chapter according to split length or duration.
    6. Compute the output file size and the corresponding bit rate with the Bitrate Calculator.
    7. Rip a DVD movie with subtitle, audio and angle of your choice.
    8. Rip segments from a DVD movie by specifying the start time and duration of the segments to rip.
    9. Convert a DVD title/chapter into multiple formats; clone a title and output it to several files while preserving file content.
    10. Take snapshots from a movie while previewing with the built-in player and save them as JPG, GIF, PNG, or BMP.
    11. Set system to auto shut down, hibernate, stand by or exit application after a conversion.
    12. Run tasks in the background to save time and effort.

You wanted to know about the best video ripping settings other than the default AVI video format. So i will recommend you to rip the DVD videos in the MP4 file format. This is little bit better video format as compared to the AVI file format. Try this out and check out the output video file. I am sure you will like it. You can also customize the settings of the output file.

Apart from the DVD and CD ripping, the imtoo dvd ripper software can also be used for the video editing and the video conversion purposes. You can edit the and extract the clip from the movies, merge two videos, extract audio from the video files, croping the frame of the video. So in all this is one of the best software for the ripping and the video editing.

You can also rip the DVD using the imtoo dvd ripper software and convert them into the High Definition video file format. You can convert the the DVD movies on the hard drive of your desktop to the HD AVI, HD MPEG-2/4, HD H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, HD WMV, HD Quick Time, HD VOB, HD ASF videos file format. The HD video formats are the latest and the best quality for the videos.