Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Vista cursor jumps on Screen

Windows Software

Old 28-04-2010

Vista cursor jumps on Screen

Seriously - I am really crying. The cursor on my laptop DELL Inspiron 1545 using Vista - cursor jumps everywhere when typing. I AM NOT TOUCHING THE TOUCHPAD! I have searched for solutions but there is no one obvious clear one given I am a teacher try to prepare work and the problem is getting worse and worse. I really am crying with the frustration of it. Please please tell me how to stop it happening.

Old 29-04-2010

Vista cursor jumps

It happens sometimes with the wrong touch of touch pad. In such type of issue, you need to install the touch pad secure software. At-least try to install it once and if not getting any solution then you need to look at these locations : How to control cursor ........

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,