Thread: Drawing Software for Mac OS

Drawing Software for Mac OS

Hello,
    I have a Mac operating system and I need drawing software that works on Mac operating system and as this is the first time I work on Macs, I'd like it and any help regarding this topic is appreciated.

GIMP for Mac OS

Hello,
    Before developing your digital photos made for festivals and other events, you may be looking to give them an original side. However if the use of software such as Gimp and Photoshop you seem complex, Clubic a practical and fun to you. I would rather recommend you to go with the Gimp, it is the best software available for the linux based operating system.

Tint Photo Editor. for Mac OS

Hello,
    I think you should go with Tint Photo Editor. With Tint Photo Editor and a little imagination you can transform ordinary photos into true works of art . Acting as a prism, it allows you to perform an automatic selection by color to highlight certain elements of an image on black and white. Fairly comprehensive, it supports formats . bmp,. png,. jpg,. tif,. gif,. slp. pcx,. ico,. cur. ani, tga or. xpm.

Re: Drawing Software for Mac OS

Hello,
    Even i think you should go with the Tint Editor.
    Some of the features
    - Open an image file,
    - Optimizing the selection of color groups,
    - Mix the different views,
    - Save your work.

To get a perfect result, choose the maximum values. The process of image analysis and sampling of the color groups will be longer, but you will have a finer selection.

Hello,
    Audio Editing Software IS avePad for Mac OS X. This program lets you make and edit voice, music and Other audio recordings. You can cut, copy and paste shares of recording and, if required, add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction. WavePad is free, so I think you should use this. If you need any more help then please let us know.

Hello,
    Apple Aperture 1.5.4 is compatible with iPhoto '08, including the ability to import images directly from the most current version of iPhoto and the ability to share Aperture images with other iLife '08 iWork and using the iLife Media Browser. Powerful, Aperture features a RAW workflow concentrate capture to output that makes working with RAW files as easy as JPEG. No need to convert your RAW files before doing anything with them. Aperture automatically creates "versions" of your "master" images to preview, crop, correct colors, sharpness, and implement other changes. And image processing with the most powerful in the world, Aperture is fast - if you're working with RAW, JPEG, or of TIFF images.