Thread: WMV HD files wont burn on a dvd

WMV HD files wont burn on a dvd

I have a computer which works on Windows Xp operating system and from few days i am not able to burn some of the video files on dvd. I have lots of Windows movie files which has audio and video files, but when i try to make movie with the help of Nero software then i am not able to make it and burn on dvd. After burning process is over i am not able to see any content on the dvd. Please help me..

Re: WMV HD files wont burn on a dvd

If you face such kind of problem with your current nero software then it is clear the you need to update your nero software to the latest version. The newer version of nero comes with the Directx update and which can help you to prevent from this kind of problem which you are getting. So it is better to update your current version to the latest and updated version of Nero software.

I think you should have burned a data dvd, to do this you need to open the Nero StartSmart and then choose the "Nero Vision" option under the Applications which is situated in the left column. Then the Nero Vision will help you to convert or transcode your video files like avi, divx or mpg videos into the standard dvd format. Once it is done then you can be able to burn all the converted video files to the dvd and then you can play in dvd player.

I think you need to use some other softwares like ConvertXtoDVD which is a great software to have. It is a powerful DVD Converter and Burner by which you can convert all the video formats to the DVD Videos with great speed and then you can also burn to all the kinds of the DVD discs. It supports most of the best and the popular video formats and provides you the best output without any problem.

To solve this problem i think you need to use some other software which can help you to convert and burn all the video files that you want to your dvd and with the proper format. So just check out some of the best softwares which can help you on the google search and then you can just have them for your work which you wanted to do. And if you want then you can chek out on free software provider website.

I think you need a software which can help you to burn your DVD's to the correct regional format with NTSC, PAL, ETC, for the TV and computer, which you want. You can have a free version of the DeepBurner that i use for the converting and burning purpose. You can have its free version from the internet and check out with this software. If you like then you can try with the trial version and if you like then you can buy it later.

Rushrush Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony60 View Post
    I have a computer which works on Windows Xp operating system and from few days i am not able to burn some of the video files on dvd. I have lots of Windows movie files which has audio and video files, but when i try to make movie with the help of Nero software then i am not able to make it and burn on dvd. After burning process is over i am not able to see any content on the dvd. Please help me..

But how long is the video? If it's too short it wont be that big.