Thread: Business accounting software question

Business accounting software question

Hi friends,
    I'm looking to buy some type of business accounting software. However, there are many programs on the market but among the best SKY: SKY ENTRY ACCOUNTING. It depends on the use you do with it. Also I want to know about the regarding the software I work on Comptaone, accounting software for free (without license), very easy to use. Please tell me more about the Business accounting software question Hope that someone will help me soon.

Re: Business accounting software question

Regarding the software I work on Comptaone, accounting software for free (without license), very easy to use. We may make statements vat, its balance sheets, in short everything he same billing and customer records are a click count alone. I started a business in 120 without any accounting knowledge with EBP. AC agrees not been easy but I economize (do the math)! The expert is not mandatory for a personal matter. Every year I went to see my taxes controller who was proud to give me the advice I asked him in 15 years in business I did not have a control. slight difference all the same, a parent, an accountant at a company I was doing the closing. This way of doing things allowed me to be aware, a week of my accounts.

Apart from savings on the accountant, the big advantage to keep its accounts yourself is to have a management tool that lets you know where you are, provided they take regularly (once a week for example ) all movements "basic": customer and supplier invoices, regulations, receipts, wages and benefits, repayment of loans. The rest (stock, provisions, depreciation) can also be done, but you can leave to the accountant because AC will not (much) impact on cash, and that AC is still essential to monitor and predict.

The following are some steps that can be useful to choose Accounting Software :
    1. Re-cognition - First we educating ourselves in all the options that are available in the market. To do this, turn to various sources of information:
      • Colleagues in other companies
      • Newspapers
      • Internet
    2. The time of the matrices - Now comes the longer process, but ultimately ends up being the most satisfying generated.
    3. Eliminate the weakest options - Select a good accounting software package begins by removing the packages that do not conform to the reality of the organization.
    4. Vendor Evaluation - Regularly, the accounting software is distributed in two ways: by the parent company or by authorized dealers.
    5. The appointment with the "finalists" - Listen and let them do their show. This will include PowerPoint slides, live demonstrations and possibly installing a demo version.

You should also look for the to call for References while choosing the Accounting Software. This is where you will be interesting because we compared what the seller promised to reality. And do not let it escape the seller without giving names of people who have installed their software (though we had already covered in the section on matrices). With the name and phone in their hands, call and ask the following questions :
    • How long you use the software XXX?
    • How much delayed in the installation?
    • "I can name two things that seem bad? (Remember that good and have told the seller)

Remember that with this information we will have the possibility to distinguish between "good product / bad dealer" versus "Bad Product / Good Distributor."

• An intuitive accounting software, automated and with a nice atmosphere. With cooing accounting Accounting is seen as a much more friendly. No sooner we start the installation with a simple and fast process, and to open the program, the first impression is that we are now facing a software designed to make life simple and repetitive tasks you will do more heavy, nor will to remember the codes, everything will be faster, visual and automated.
    • Program of general-purpose accounting for SMEs. Access Accounting is a multi-company and multiexercise program that offers a lot of advantages when it comes to keeping records of our company.
    • Introduction of automated banking transactions (CSB 43) ContaPlus. - 43plus is a program that copies your bank transactions, collected from 43 Notebook Supreme Banking Council under the program ContaPlus, and completing only the other hand, may be carried forward to Accounting Journal, avoiding the need to manually enter dates, concepts, amounts, etc. .

Direct accounting application for small and medium-adapted to the new general accounting plan. Amicont has an advantage and is as follows: any data entered or changed, including a sketch book, is available immediately and is accumulated in the seats, historical, statements, balance sheets, etc. The data can be viewed from the same computer or from any other computer connected to the same database. The program avoids tedious process of accounting entries, diaries, draft day, thanks to the programming of a complex procedure for calculating accumulated in all relationships of points, which translates into total simplicity for the user accounts. The data of the company include all periods reported. You can extract reports of any exercise without changing screens or date of work and obtaining copies, newspapers and books several years correlative VAT.