Thread: Display Schedule for Quick Reference

question Display Schedule for Quick Reference

How do you display your schedules for quick reference?

Currently I have task lists (printed from MS Project) for each title we have on our publishing plan and they are posted on my office wall by months, with about 18 months that are active.

We are moving and I have been asked to use a different method that will not be such an eyesore...something more contemporary.

Can I scan them and have them posted using a second monitor? A lot of details get added to each schedule like specifications, ancillary orders, printer names, etc. I am a visual person, and do not have a clue how this will work any other way.

(I tried posting this in the general discussion section and do not have authorization to post there.)

Re: Display Schedule for Quick Reference

Do you have copy of those generated task list on your hard drive. Usually you can create any project and then save that in your system. So that you can directly export that to a pdf file. In my case I had kept a pdf copy of task list in my hard drive. I burn them in a DVD and move them wherever needed. But if you have not saved them then the only way to keep then proper is either make a proper filing system or scan them, save to your pc and organize them as per date.

Re: Display Schedule for Quick Reference

Thank you for your feedback. The concern I have is I need associated notes about the specifications, orders, carton packing, etc. Currently I am looking at Acrobat Professional to see if that allows me a picture view of the details my schedule board offers. Have you used that?

A file folder can be used for storage, but I need a visual picture by month or quarter of our line up for about 18 months of projects.