Thread: Error when playing a netflix DVD

Error when playing a netflix DVD

At what time I attempt on the way to play a Netflix DVD, I obtain 'Windows Media Player cannot play this DVD for the reason that there is a trouble by means of digital copy protection between your DVD drive, decoder, as well as video card. Attempt installing an updated driver for your video card.' What do I do and how do I do it? Please let me know. Thank you in advance for any valuable suggestion regarding to this issue.

Re: Error when playing a netflix DVD

It is a very common problem ,download a movie and not being able to play well (see or hear it) and it is because we do not have the required codec for this. Currently make use of a variety of codecs for ripping movies to get better quality video and sound. These films are then posted on the website and people have many problems to reproduce.

Maybe you are missing codecs, H.264 is as well recognized as MPEG-4 part 10. About Windows Media Player. You be able to also, open the player, and then click About Windows Media Player. You have other players to observe blue ray and come with incorporates codecs, such as Power DVD 9 or 10.Or the other option is download the missing codec from manufacturer website.

I will recommend you to try using VLC: open-source multimedia framework, player and server."It plays the whole thing!The media player that complete each and every your requirements. It handle DVDs and VCDs and Audio CDs and web streams, TV cards as well as much more. By means of VLC, there is no require on the way to repeatedly update a lot of diverse codec packs. VLC arrive by means of almost all codec built in!