Thread: PhotoChances 2.8.002 freezes when been executed

PhotoChances 2.8.002 freezes when been executed

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have no idea what could have been wrong. I have installed an application that is PhotoChances 2.8.002. The problem is that I am not able to execute the application well. It freezes. Please help me out so that I can get the issue to be sorted. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: PhotoChances 2.8.002 freezes when been executed

The problem is that the application is not able to work well or get executed as there may be some issue with the installer file. So in order to get the issue to be sorted you need to work out well by reinstalling the application that you have. The reason is that the application may have appended with bugs. So do check out for the same.

There is a possibility that the application is not able to cope with the system well. So in order to make the issue to be sorted you need to work out well by installing the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or Vista under Windows 7 from the compatibility center. As these tools will help to the application to inherit the features that it may support well and then helping to get the application to support and function.

It can be that the system is been affected by a virus threat and thus in order to make the issue to be sorted you need to scan the system using a good antivirus application tool. You can use Quick heal total security antivirus application that may help you out to sort the problem as it will detect the threat that is affecting the application and then remove it out from the system. Reinstall with a good copy and the check out.

If there is a compatibility issue you can make the application to work well by installing it under compatibility mode. Al you need to do is to right click on the installer.exe file of the application and then install the same under compatibility mode for Windows Xp. You may then be able to get the application function well. So do look out for the thing.

Run the system under safe mode and then try to work with the application. You need to check out as safe mode option has no embedded features to the application that is been installed. It may be possible that the application would gel up well with the system under the same. So do look out for the same it may then turn up giving different result. I hope it may help.