Thread: Efficient Macro Recorder Excel Lite cannot function with Windows 7

Efficient Macro Recorder Excel Lite cannot function with Windows 7

Efficient Macro Recorder is a handy utility that makes the computers do work automatically and efficiently for you. I have installed it in my system and having a problem with it already. Actually, Efficient Macro Recorder Excel Lite cannot function with Windows 7. I want to know if the Windows 7 operating system is supported by this software or not. Please help me in this situation as soon as possible.

Efficient Macro Recorder Excel Lite does not support Windows 7

Efficient Macro Recorder Excel Lite does not support Windows 7 and it can be seen from the supported platforms that are given below:
    • Windows 95
    • Windows 98
    • Windows XP

This is the reason why Efficient Macro Recorder Excel Lite cannot function with Windows 7. There is no need to worry even after that because many complements are available for the same in the market.

A dual boot system helps in such cases

It is been recommended by many of the experts that a dual boot system helps in such cases, that is to solve the incompatibility issues like Efficient Macro Recorder Excel Lite cannot function with Windows 7. This is because there are 2 operating systems in a dual boot setup. When such an incompatibility issue is found, the computer just needs to be restarted to the other operating system.

The compatibility has to be checked

The compatibility has to be checked to confirm about the main cause of the issue that Efficient Macro Recorder Excel Lite cannot function with Windows 7. You will have to run a tool called the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system for this purpose. It will give you a list of all the components installed in your system. There will be a group made between the compatibilities and incompatibilities of the system. Just check out where this software is listed.

Install the compatibility tool Efficient Macro Recorder Excel Lite

I suggest you to install the compatibility tool Efficient Macro Recorder Excel Lite. This is a tool that will do the settings that are required for the compatibility of the software with the Windows 7 operating system. As such tools have been released for all the incompatible softwares available, this tool for this software must also be available and you can get it on searching the internet.