Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Need information on Harmony for Google Docs software.

Windows Software

Old 21-04-2010

Need information on Harmony for Google Docs software.

Actually, I am planning to buy Harmony for Google Docs software. The Harmony Outlook add-on for the Google documents is offering the best of the both the thing by using the "cloud" to your desktop. This is the only information I am having but before buying the software I want to know more details related to this Harmony for Google Docs software.

Old 21-04-2010

Re: Need information on Harmony for Google Docs software.

When in Outlook, Harmony will show your Google Docs in a sidebar. From here, you can open, read, edit, share, and generate new documents. There is other profit, too, either like rotating desktop files into new Google Docs from the Harmony sidebar, and exhausted and dropping a Google Doc into an email as a link or as the corporal attachment
Old 21-04-2010

This Harmony for Google Docs software does not have any price; right now, this software is coming free. You can download this software from its official site. May be they are planning to set the price after this software becomes popular. So I will suggest you to download this software from its official site as it is free to use.
Old 21-04-2010

The publisher of this software is Mainsoft and this software comes in the category of communications and the subcategory of E-mail Utilities. This software can run on these operating systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. The additional requirement for this software is Outlook 2007, Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007, and Windows SharePoint Services (WSS 3.0)
Old 21-04-2010

Complimentary software for Microsoft Outlook makes Google documents is easy to use, full-featured entrance to your Google documents. Find, share and work on Google Documents rapidly and easily, directly from an Outlook sidebar. User can drag documents, spreadsheets, presentations and PDF files to Harmony sidebar to upload them to Google documents.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,