Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 21-04-2010

Advanced SystemCare download problem

I was trying o download the Advanced SystemCare Free from a website but was not allowed to download since when i try to download Advanced SystemCare it gives me an error message

Setup Unable to Create Directory:
C:\Users\roduke41\AppData\Local\Temp\is-9P3VS.temp.
Error 5

Please help so that i can download it and use it to improve my systems performance.
Old 21-04-2010

Re: Advanced SystemCare download problem

In this situation i think you have not downloaded the application from the official website. I would suggest you to download the same from the official website so that we can be somewhat more sure that the application is proper. If you want you can also use the following link Advanced SystemCare 3.5
Old 21-04-2010

Thanks for replying me but i this idea did not worked i tried it downloading from the official website after searching a lot i somehow managed to get the download. but then again the same thing appeared while i was trying to install the Advanced systemcare application on the system. Any other ideas.
Old 21-04-2010

I think that this problem is due to browser some of your browser file appears to be corrupted and hence you are not allowed to download it correctly so what i would suggest is that try to uninstall the browser from your system once and then install it once again on your system if possible. After the reinstallation download the file again and then simply double click the file to install the application.
Old 21-04-2010

Follow the instruction which are mentioned below in order to get rid of this problem.
  • Right click on the setup file
  • Then select properties
  • Click the compatibility tab and then select compatibility mode for windows XP.
  • Follow the instruction to install the application.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,