Thread: Docsmartz PDF Creator is unable to work with Windows 7

Docsmartz PDF Creator is unable to work with Windows 7

DocSmartz PDF Creator enables you to translate any printable file to PDF by making use of a simple virtual printer. It has been recommended by my friends that it is a very good software for that purpose. I have installed it in my system, but Docsmartz PDF Creator is unable to work with Windows 7. I am not able to understand why this is happening. If anyone has any idea about this issue, then kindly reply as soon as possible.

System requirements of Docsmartz PDF Creator

I have mentioned the system requirements of Docsmartz PDF Creator:
    • Operating system: Windows XP
    • RAM: 64 MB
    • Processor: 133 Mhz

So, as you can see that the Windows 7 operating system is not shown to be supported by this software and that is causing the problem that Docsmartz PDF Creator is unable to work with Windows 7. So, I guess that you will have to get the alternatives that are available for the same in the market.

The hardware and software evaluation wizard

The hardware and software evaluation wizard will help you to know if the problem of Docsmartz PDF Creator is unable to work with Windows 7 is an incompatibility issue or not. If this particular software is listed among the incompatibilities of the system, then this problem is an incompatibility issue. There is no need to worry about the issue because you will have to start the application in the compatibility mode to solve the problem.

The compatibility tool for Docsmartz PDF Creator

If the issue of Docsmartz PDF Creator is unable to work with Windows 7 is an incompatibility problem, then it can be solved with the help of the compatibility tool for Docsmartz PDF Creator. Actually, such tools have been released for all the softwares and applications that are having incompatibility problems with the Windows 7 operating system. Install this tool before Docsmartz PDF Creator is installed.

The latest version

The latest version of all the applications and programs work properly in the Windows 7 operating system and hence, my suggestion to you is to get the newer version of Docsmartz PDF Creator, that is the one that is launched after Windows 7 was released. The new version will not have issues like Docsmartz PDF Creator is unable to work with Windows 7. Just let me know if the problem is solved or not.