Thread: Want to know about Stellar Phoenix Word Recovery

Want to know about Stellar Phoenix Word Recovery

I have heard about this Stellar Phoenix Word Recovery software which can be used for recovering and repairing the word document. If it is true then I will like to buy this software but, before I need information related to this software. If possible, please provide me some more details related to this Stellar Phoenix Word Recovery software.

Re: Want to know about Stellar Phoenix Word Recovery

Microsoft Word documents susceptible to corruption and loss from a variety of causes, including viruses and other attacks, system crashes, software incompatibility, and even media read error and other unexplained events. Stellar Information Systems Phoenix Word Recovery Software can help users recover and repair corrupted Word documents. It promises not to recover any lost document, but it can undo a wide range of injuries.

Stellar Phoenix Word Recovery v3.1 repairs and restores the data from corrupted or damaged MS Word documents including .doc and .docx files. Word Recovery recovers all the objects of the Word documents including tables, bulleted lists, charts, embedded images, drawings and URLs created with.

Stellar Phoenix Word Recovery software is published by Stellar Information Systems. This software comes in the category of business software and the subcategory of word processing software. This software can run on the following software system: Windows Me, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 2000, Windows NT, and Windows XP

The approximate price of this Stellar Phoenix Word Recovery software is around $69.00. You can download the trial version of this software from its official site. But as you know that the trial version of the software comes with certain limitations, this software also comes with certain limitation of time period. If you download the trial version of this software from its official site then your software will stop working after one month.