Thread: Driver Sweeper and Dual Boot Systems

Driver Sweeper and Dual Boot Systems

I am using a dual booting system which is installed with windows Xp as well as the windows vista. i want to remove the drivers from the windows xp which is installed on my system. Is it possible to use Driver Sweeper to clean up my Forceware 182.50. Also tell me whether the driver sweeper will keep the drivers with vista as it is.

Re: Driver Sweeper and Dual Boot Systems

According to my knowledge this software won't touch anything accept the desired drivers since these two operating system are loaded on different drives. Hence simply use the application for removing the drivers form your system. This application will remove only the drivers without removing any other thing.

In this situation i would suggest you to remove the drivers manually since if you try to remove this driver using such application software they may harm the other operating systems installed so i think that the driver sweeper application may also remove the driver from windows Vista too. Hope this helps.

I think that windows vista is very much advanced than windows Xp Oprating system and hence it will take a good care of the drivers which you want to install or remove from your system. I would suggest you to download and install the application on your system and remove the drivers using the same will not affect windows vista.

Try using the driver cleaner instead of using the driver sweeper in this situation since you are dual booting your system i would advice you to get rid of the driver using this application this is far more reliable and i have iuused this application on my system which is also booted dually with windows Xp and windows vista.