Thread: Winamp 5.572 Media Library Display Blank On Startup

Winamp 5.572 Media Library Display Blank On Startup

Hello, sometimes when I start my Winamp at the startup and if I check the Media Library, then that tab shows me blank list. I am making use of the Winamp 5.572 and that is working fine except this problem. If I close the Winamp and then check that, then it works fine. If you are having any solution for this, then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you. I am having Windows xp operating system installed on my computer.

Re: Winamp 5.572 Media Library Display Blank On Startup

Hello, I think you are getting this problem as more than one instance of the Winamp are running on your computer. Simply make use of the task manager for stopping that and then you can simply get the solution for your problem. You just need to use the End task option by selecting each instance one by one. After that simply start the new Winamp and then check whether you are got solved for your problem or not. It will simply solve your problem. So, just do that and get solved for your problem.

Hello, if you are getting any issue while using the Winamp 5.572 or any version then you must need to simply make use of the option of the Reinstallation. Sometimes it may happen that the installation not completed as per the requirement of the application and due to that the problem occur while making use of that application. So, simply make use of the new installation by uninstalling the existing application and get the solution for your problem. But, you first need to remove the installed one.

You need to do the following solutions for your purpose:
    • You need to remove the customization of the Winamp.
    • Remove the all of the plugins and other supported applications for your Winamp.
    • You need to check whether any sort of log file has been created or not.

Hey, I am also facing the same problem on my Windows 7. I am not able to understand the problem of it. As I am able to get the Current playing Playlist on my computer in Winamp. I want to know the exact reason behind it. I am getting this problem from few days. Before that I was using it without any problem. So, if you are having any solution for that, then please provide that to me.

There is only one solution for your problem. You just need to use the Winamp website and download the new version of the Winamp. After that you will able to get the solution for your problem. It is the problem of your winamp and it is happening due to the problem of the corruption of the files. So, simply make use of that and get solved for your problem. It will simply solve your problem. Simply solve that with the newer version.