Thread: Application Configuration Error In Winamp

Application Configuration Error In Winamp

Hello, I have recently installed the Karaoke program from Sax and Dotty which is called as the Show Presenter v2008.2.29. If you are downloading it, then it is required to get the Download of the Winamp and Two Other plugins. But, when I install it on my computer, it is needed to open the Winamp when you open the Show Presenter, but it is not opening it and giving me error as below:
    Winamp Not Found, This application has been not configured properly or the Winamp Window has been closed. I am not able to understand the basic problem behind it. If you are having any solution for that, then please provide that to me.

Re: Application Configuration Error In Winamp

Hello, I think you are getting the problem as you are not having installed it properly. So, if you want to solve your problem then you must need to make use of the new installation of the Software application for your computer. That will only solve your problem. So, just dot that and then check whether you are getting the solution for your problem or not. As it will simply solve your problem. It may possible that while installation of the application some of the applications files are not installed properly and that are giving you problem. And this problem will get solved by reinstalling the application.

You are getting the error message as below:
    Winamp Not Found, This application has been not configured properly or the Winamp Window has been closed.
    So, the error simply states that either your winamp is running behind the background or it is not started yet. So, you need to first open the Task Manager and after that you can simply make use of the process tab from that. Simply click on the Winamp process and click on the End Process. It will simply end the running winamp application and if after that you start the application it will start without any problem.

Hello, you must need to use the new installation of the Winamp on your computer which will simply solve your problem related to the application configuration. It may be possible that some of the files from the Winamp are not working properly and that is why you are getting the issue while opening it. So, simply make use of the new installation of the Winamp on your computer and get solved for your problem.

Hello, you are getting the problem due to the incomplete download of the Application. If you make use of the new Download of the Setup files then you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, simply download the new setup and then you need to uninstall the application which you have previously installed and then simply make use of the restart, so that the previous installation files will gets removed. Then you need to install the application from the new files and then solve your problem.

Hello, I think that you are getting the problem due to the problem of the winamp files. Uninstall the Winamp application and get the solution for your problem. It is just needed to make use of the new installation from the new setup file for your application and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It is just needed to make use of the new setup only. It will solve your problem.