Thread: Problem sync with Nokia 5800

Problem sync with Nokia 5800

Hi all,

I am new for the mobile phone is the Nokia 5800. Previously used Dopod s1, phone book sync to my mobile number on thin butler, but the number does not appear to support the 5800 version of thin butler, is now on the phone s1 also deleted the. I have to export the address book thin butler's outlook version, but how and the 5800 sync it? Please suggest. Thanks in advance

Nokia Series machines feature of the management is very good, there are a variety of management methods, and even support each transfer between different machines, you should use Nokia PC after the normal management suite to synchronize or back up, my cell phone at the Snow machines in the official website, do not you hit. Another worry is how your current machine to the old number transferred, right, you go to the original software, no book will be used to export to several formats, such as the xp comes with the kind of management, if there are several cells you are testing trial, to support these management software in the phone book in addition to their own special format on the outside, in addition to Do you format and XP compatible, we borrow the format to achieve such third-party transfer, and then you use the PC Suite Snow machine sync to your import again 5800. If not compatible, you can also manually on the computer one by one between the two software, copy, and finally with the transfer to the phone, it is better than manually one by one into the phone a lot faster, I hope I help you, N95 8G water online answering machine.

Open nokia PC connection software. Open the synchronization. Set by setting the set, their look, the last one is set OUTLOOK, all determine the good tick. Synchronization immediately after the election started synchronized operation, according to the way you set and see who or who should synchronize with the synchronization. Completed.

I have a warning when the PC sync "PC data synchronization Software Outlook can not access the effective allocation File. Please run Outlook, and configure your user profile.
    # Switch in the English languageSet up
    # Reload PCSuiteIn English.
    # Restart Mobile and Computer Do not have to say, N times ...
    # Export OUTLOOK contacts, all available File Way. Open the file can be, CSVFormat, But does not lead into the phone,Prompt Format Error
    # OUTLOOK and synchronized card holder can be displayed properly
    Last edited by JonathanD; 18-04-2010 at 06:29 AM.

Check Outlook software installation. OFFICE generally installed computer software have outlook, (not the windows that comes with outlook express), but the 5800 pairs of outlook compared to the version of software challenges. Suggested OFFICE 2003 version of the above outlook. If the computer can not sync with outlook, as is the outlook version is not the problem. OFFICE better version support Office 2003 sp2. If there is no Internet access or e-mail push service, the last few steps to install outlook e-mail functionality.

The point of synchronization is very simple, connected after the double-click Intellisync, and then immediately synchronized. General walk one, since even the phone is automatically synchronized with the. (Here specify what, good OUTLOOK installed to connect the phone to the computer after, the desktop manager in the forwarding device will be activated and jump out, push it forward into the functional device is used for EMAIL can directly cancel). All the best.