Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Converting .vnt files into .txt

Windows Software

Old 18-04-2010

Hello guys,

I need some little bit help from all of you would you help me out from this issue. I transferred notes via IR. Do you know any method on how to view them on PC? What tool of windows would be used to view that or another special tool is required to do the same. Please suggest me ???

Thanks

Old 18-04-2010

VNT is a Mobile Phone vNote File that is being edit or another desired operation are committed within the mobile operation. In case,if you want to view it on the PC then you can use the simple note pad and it will show you the whole contents that you can see it on the mobile phone. I don't think, you need another software or third party tools to accomplish this task..

Thanks
Old 18-04-2010

If you are getting any problem then freely ask to us,we are always here to discuss your problem and will sort out the problem with unique solution.

If your file is not being open then one more trick is also dedicated here through which you can open any files if they are occurring any type of complexity, The filehelper is one of the third party tool or small but bomb software that is capable to open any type of file according to the comaptible mode...
Old 18-04-2010

Another way is that when you get failed to open a vnt file in the notepad then you can take the support of another third tools, a lot of converters are available on the internet where some of them are free and some are available on charges.

Just download them and install it into your PC and choose the vnt file and convert it into the appropriate format that you want to use to see on the PC.
Old 18-04-2010

The file that you are talking about is just a text file. An example is illustrated below to consider the format of the file [see vNote specifications]. You can open/edit it in notepad.

Code:
BEGIN:VNOTE

VERSION:1.1

BODY:Buy new SonyEricsson phone!

DCREATED:20010601T100000Z

LAST-MODIFIED:20010602T100000Z

CLASS:PUBLIC

END:VNOTE

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,