Thread: How do I back up the Tilt 2 to my PC using Active Sync

How do I back up the Tilt 2 to my PC using Active Sync

Hi all,

I have HTC mobile. I installed Active Sync and I've also been able to copy a file from my PC to the device using the sync. How do I backup the entire device to the PC. can anybody know. how do I do this? Please help. Thanks in advance.

you need to establish an infrared connection between your computer, please proceed as follows :
    1. By Universal Desktop Sync HP iPAQ Pocket PC bracket and personal computers.
    2. In accordance with computer makers to install and set up the infrared port.
    3. HP iPAQ Pocket PC will be taken off from the bracket and align its infrared port computer infrared port, pay attention to not have obstacles between the two ports, and within a distance of 30 cm.
    4. Click Start、ActiveSync、Tools, Then click Cinnect via IRTo start the infrared connection. Start on the device synchronization process.
    5. To disconnect, simply remove the two infrared devices.

To copy files, do the following :
    1.The HTC Pocket PC into common desktop bay.
    2.From the PC's "Start" menu, click Programs, Then click Microsoft ActiveSync.
    3.Click Explore.
    4.Click twice My Pocket PC Icon.
    5.On your computer, press the right clickStart Menu, then select Explore.
    6.Find the file you want to copy.
    7.In the HP iPAQ Pocket PC and drag files between personal computers. ActiveSync will convert files when necessary, so that they can be used Pocket Office applications.

Smartphone System objects are smart phones, so phone function is an important function of Smartphone. Phone features a large extent, integration with Outlook, can provide dial-up, contacts, dial and history features. Windows Mobile have built-in Outlook | Outlook Mobile. Includes tasks, calendar, contacts and inbox. Outlook Mobile with the desktop Windows systems can synchronize Outlook and sync with Exchange Server (this feature requires Internet connection) Microsoft Outlook's desktop version of equipment often comes with the Windows Mobile product. Windows Media Player: WMP is Windows Mobile's bundled software. Check and reply.

Use MicroSoft Active SyncOf synchronization. This method can PPC The contacts, tasks, plans, notes, etc and PC Synchronize data. Need to install OutLook 2003Or other versions,XPNativeOutLook ExplorerNo. Advantages: can backup task plans, notes, and so more data; disadvantages: too much instability, frequent synchronization error,ActviesSyncSeems to have compatibility with many software problems, perhaps related to the RP Problem! Therefore, I do not recommend.

Re: How do I back up the Tilt 2 to my PC using Active Sync

You can also use Spb Backup Data backup. Spb Back up is a very great PPC Backup software, personal view Spb many PPC Software,Spb Backup is the best and most easy to use the. It provides similar PC on Symantec's Ghost Function, the entire system backup, the backup to generate a. Exe The file can be run directly run on the backup file can be restored. Advantages: suitable for the entire system backup and recovery, easy to understand; shortcomings: the regular brush ROM Friends of the mechanism does not apply, because Spb Backup and recovery can only be in the same ROM Version manner. All the best.