Thread: FreeZ Online TV stopped working in windows 7

FreeZ Online TV stopped working in windows 7

I have recently purchased a new dell inspiron desktop installed with windows 7. I have also downloaded the FreeZ Online TV application on my system in order to catch few channels online and view them but after downloading and installing the application on my system the FreeZ Online TV worked short for a while and then it gets hanged always. please tell me how to resolve this issue.

Re: FreeZ Online TV stopped working in windows 7

the best possible solution to get rid of this problem is to uninstall all the traces of the application present on your system and then reinstall them without any sort of error. Since the error which you have specified in your query is indicating that the you are facing this error due to corruption of the system files.

This problem is mainly due to the improper internet connection or your internet service is not providing the services properly and hence in order to get rid of this problem try to check the internet connection since this proble appears only and only if the internet connection is not working properly. Call the customer care and ask them to get this issue solved.

Install the FreeZ Online TV application once again on your system this will help you to get rid of the situation which you are facing and hence i would suggest you to download and install windows uninstaller utility use this utility to remove FreeZ Online TV the application present on your system so that the new copy of the application can be installed.

Check whether your system is infected by a virus since if it is infected by a virus then it will consume a large amount of the bandwidth and hence you will not get the bandwidth that is required by the FreeZ Online TV application so that the video is streamed. Install a suitable application for removing the virus from your system.