Thread: Media Library Just Solid Grey and Unable To See Files

Media Library Just Solid Grey and Unable To See Files

Hello, I am making use of the Winamp 5.5 media player. And when I see the Media Library then I come to know that it is not having any sort of the files in that. If I add the different files in that and then if I exit from that and next time, If I check for that then I don't get the files in that. If you are having any idea for that, then please provide that to me. So, I can solve my problem.

Re: Media Library Just Solid Grey and Unable To See Files

Hey, I am also having the same problem. I have tried to solve my problem, but I am not able to get that. If you are having any solution for that then tell me about that, so I can solve that. I have tried to find out the solution on internet. If you are having any kind of idea then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you.

Hello, I think you are having problem of the Media Library then you will get the solution by making use of the new installation of the Winamp. So, simply make use of the new Winamp and you will able to get the solution for your problem. It is just needed to make use of the either new winamp or you can simply solve the problem by simply using the older version.

Hello, you need to use the repairing of the Winamp and then you can get the solution for your problem of the files of the Media Library. For that you just need to repair your Winamp version. Simply start the installation of the Winamp and then it will ask for the repair. So, you can simply select the repair and get the solution for that and solve your problem. So, just make use of that, it will simply solve the problem.

Hello, you need to make use of the task bar for this purpose. As the problem which you are getting is due to the problem of the multiple instances of the Winamp. As due to the problem of the multiple instances you are getting the problem of the winamp. So, simply do that and then you will able to get that solution for your problem. It is needed to make use of the task manager and then simply remove the all of the other winamp instances.