Thread: How to copy files from my playlist to a memory card

How to copy files from my playlist to a memory card

It is looking like a simple thing to ask for but really I am unable to find any program that can perform it besides windows explorer. I have a cell phone that contains a memory card.

All I need is to be capable to copy files quickly from winamp playlist into the MP3 folder on the memory stick which I have inserted in my computer. Do you know about any of the procedure through which we can just right click on the playlist entry, and "Send to I:/MP3/" or something.

I saw some of the user have different thinking about this issue . You can copy the files directly from the play list to the USB sticks.

Some of the user do it manually where as some of them download another third party software to accomplish this operation. You also have this choice to do this and it depends on you whatever you need to choose first and which one would be comfortable for you.

You told right but one mistake ,you can not do it using another third party software. It is happened only with the help of plugins installed for your player.

The gen_yar is one of the plugins which can be used as you whatever you wanted to do. After installation of the plugins, another option with the player always added on the skin of the player. Through which you can perform all this.....

Hello buddy,

Thanks for your help and support, I also have used your suggested solution but unable to get the proper solution.

It doesn't really do in the way that I need to do it . The "Copy playlist files" copys my whole playlist (some 5000 tracks). I only need to copy some of the selected files without having to export these list to a new different playlist. Do you have any more ideas about the same ?

Thanks!

Copy Play-list to the USB copies the tracks of the selected playlist in iTunes and m3u. File for it on a flash memory card or music player that is mounted on the desktop. The script will offer to trim to fit and / or remove Audio folder if there is not proper room on the map.

There is another softewate that you download here and through which you can copy the current listed files in player. The file can be downloaded from here AmoK Playlist Copy 2.04.