Thread: How to reset ATI Tray tools

How to reset ATI Tray tools

How do I totally reset ATI tray tools. The entire of my settings maintain on coming back. I in addition noticed when I install and work with ATI Tray Tools the Colin DIRT Demo is the entire scrambled. Try to not mess with advanced tweaks if you not certain what they do. There is no method to reset it excluding of clean reinstall of Catalyst driver. Clean reinstall. You must deleted driver registry settings physically. Determine to do that.

Re: How to reset ATI Tray tools

It seems similar to there is no alternative to reset the Advanced Tweaks, on the other hand, even subsequent to an uninstall/install of ATI Tray Tools, the Advanced Tweaks maintain the similar values. Do you be familiar with where they are stored. Are there several file. By the way, seems similar to they are not in the regedit as well, as you did a registry clean subsequent to uninstalling the ATT, and the values are the similar subsequent to the reinstall.

The Advanced Tweaks defaulting are hold up for non power of two size consistency – you have to verify primary tiling – Then you have to verify the entire additional - green box (no value) But not certain and the defaulting might have changed in the most recent versions or description and they are the defaulting for the Advanced D3D Tweaks merely, you would similar to be familiar with the defaulting for the entire sections make a note of you did not locate the information.

They are still the defaulting values. The entire of the additional values under the entire the additional menus are green box (no value) except for the following, put out of action the Overlay Theater Mode. Then you can see No CRT and DFP at the similar time after that you can observe No CRT and LCD on similar controller and No TV and CRT on similar controller. Then you can see one display boot defaulting which you want to Check. Add native mods to mode table (Check) then you have to make a note of that these values be different per system, so if you work into problem, there is not much you are able to do regarding it.

I have currently installed the Omega drivers based on the Cat 6.2 and I am not capable to get the ATI Traytools to run. "Not capable to retrieve information in sequence from BIOS" is the inaccuracy message. Immediately desire to tell you that if you facilitate the entire video tweaks each video software determines not to utilize the hardware acceleration that be supposed to be obtainable. Software similar to PoverDVD 6 does not utilize DXVA and DivX player also do not utilize acceleration.