Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 16-04-2010

Windows Explorer does not display all folders

I have a public share that contains many folders. On most machines I can explore the share and see all folders. On one machine I see many of the folders, but not all of them. Yet I can create a shortcut to specific files in the 'missing' folder and it works. What would cause just some folders to not show up on just one machine? What can I do to correct it?

Thanks.
Old 16-04-2010

Re: Windows Explorer does not display all folders

It is possible that the system which is not showing all the folder is infected with some virus. Some virus's infect the system files which results in some features of the Windows operating system not working properly. Hence scan the system with an updated antivirus and check if any of the file infected.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,