Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Help for ATI Tray Tools's laboratory

Windows Software

Old 16-04-2010

Help for ATI Tray Tools's laboratory

I presently upgraded my KAV to the most recent version (6.0.2.621). In view of the fact that then, I cannot utilize the software "Ati tray tools" (ATT) any longer, for the reason that each time I start it, avp.exe goes to 99% and the log has regarding 100 entries per second saying "procedure c:\windows\system32\taskmgr.exe tries to load the section c:\programme\ati tray tools\raphook.dll into Microsoft window's task manager". Setting ATT to the elimination record does not do several dissimilarity. I also necessitate some information on it.

Old 16-04-2010

Re: Help for ATI Tray Tools's laboratory

The ATI Tray Tools is a diminutive usefulness that is able to be originating in the windows tray which then permits instant to have right of entry to alternative and settings. It is quite handy and quite a diminutive download. Immediately hit it off the executable and you are superior to go. There are several official English homepage for this utility. Which maintain, answers and questions are dealt with here.
Old 16-04-2010

The Hardware low level color adaptation. The Hardware tweaks. The surroundings PCI latency timer. The Radeon Information exhidit information in sequence regarding memory type, active representation pipe lines and supplementary. The System extensive Hot Keys. (Load profiles more than a few profiles/run with colors/work more than a few submission). The atitool holds up the followings. The game profiles with desktop shortcut information in sequence. The Direct3D surroundings with templates, GUI form and tray popup menu. The OpenGL surroundings with templates, GUI form and tray popup menu.
Old 16-04-2010

For this you can go for the innovative release this presents, Fixed localization bugs for CrossFire dialog window. reorganized in files handling process to be additional companionable with Windows Vista. Enhanced compatibility with IE7 under Vista with UAC permitted. Added innovative localizations. Added alternative to modify "Black and White level". Fixed OSD rendering difficulty with Overlord game. (Thanks to Unwinder). Updated superimpose color handling process to hold up innovative ATI superimpose color modes.
Old 16-04-2010

You be capable to modify anisotropic filtering + ant aliasing stages in Direct3D and OpenGL, standardize picture quality, turn on/off scrupulous driver characteristics, or basically immediately fool approximately with clock surroundings (core and memory speeds). It uses minimal computer resources and is not disturbing. The ATI Tray Tools is a free usefulness that works in the computer tray and presents simple right-click to have right of entry to the entire of your ATI video card's crucial surroundings.
Old 16-04-2010

In addition posted regarding this problem in Ati Tray Tools' hold up forum; here is the information in sequence for reference. Thread in ATT hold up Forum I cannot locate a "task manager prevention" unter settings->proactive defense->app.activity analyer->Settings. So I put out of action each alternative there, which did not help. Then I put out of action the entire submission activity analyzer totally (settings->proactive defense->unchecking submission activity analyzer) and that worked.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,