Thread: Rip DVD to Computer cannot function with Windows 7

Rip DVD to Computer cannot function with Windows 7

Hello friends, Rip DVD to Computer is a software for ripping DVD Movie, that includes CSS protected DVD, DVD9, DVD5 to popular video or audio formats including MPEG, MPEG2, MPEG4, WMV, AVI, Xvid, DivX, MP3, WAV, etc. The main problem is that Rip DVD to Computer cannot function with Windows 7. I am not able to understand why this is happening. Kindly provide the system requirements of this software as well as solutions to solve this issue.

System requirements of Rip DVD to Computer

Here are the system requirements of Rip DVD to Computer:
    • Operating system: Windows XP
    • Processor: 1GHz Intel or AMD processor or better
    • RAM: 256 MB or more
    • Hard Disk: 30 MB or more free

Rip DVD to Computer cannot function with Windows 7 because this operating system is not supported.

Start Rip DVD to Computer in the compatibility mode

I suggest you to start Rip DVD to Computer in the compatibility mode. This will help you to solve the issue that Rip DVD to Computer cannot function with Windows 7. You will have to use the option of "troubleshoot compatibility" for this purpose and thus, use the recommended settings that are provided there. This will set the operating system in the Windows XP mode and there will be no problems running the same.

The compatibility tool for Rip DVD to Computer

Another method to solve the incompatibility issue that Rip DVD to Computer cannot function with Windows 7 is to use the compatibility tool for Rip DVD to Computer. This is a tool that will do all the settings that are required to solve the incompatibilities of this particular application with the Windows 7 operating system. Try out the same and just let me know if the problem is solved or not.

The run as administrator option

The run as administrator option is an option that will solve the problem that Rip DVD to Computer cannot function with Windows 7. Actually, it will force the application or program to start in the system. I have been able to solve many such problems in my system with Windows 7 by using this particular option. Most of the times, it works. I dont know about your case. You can just give it a try.