Thread: Need information on Zan Image Printer software

Need information on Zan Image Printer software

I have heard about this Zan Image Printer software which supports number of functionality for the printing purpose. Basically my most of the work is related to the printing. Hence, I am searching for some printing software which can make my job easier. It will be better I anybody can provide me some more related information related to this Zan Image Printer software.

Re: Need information on Zan Image Printer software

Zan Image Printer software will install in the system as a virtual printer driver that gives the user a capability for converting printable documents from any application which has the support for printing functionality. The image which is converted using this software will have all the original information which is present in the original file.

As the name clears that the publisher of Zan Image Printer software is Zan . This software comes in the category of Business Software and the sub category of Document Management Software . This software can run on the following operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Windows Server 2008. There are no additional requirement for this software.

You can install multiple copies of Zan Image Printer on your computer, each with its own unique settings. This is a time saver because you can switch between different printer settings easily. For example, you can set up a specific printer to generate TIFF files and another to generate PDF files. You can give each printer a descriptive name like "Invoice TIFF" or "Order Confirmation PDF", which will remind you of the settings. No more fumbling around tweaking the setting each time you want to print with your favorite printer configurations, just pick the appropriately named printer and that printer's default configuration will be automatically applied.

Approximate price of Zan Image Printer software

The approximate price of this Zan Image Printer software $59.95. You can download the trial version of this Zan Image Printer software from its official site. But as we know that the trial versions comes with certain limitations. Hence this software also comes with the limitation of 30 days. After the 30 days of trial version is completed then this software will automatically be stop working.