Thread: Will Incredimail work with Comodo Antispam

Will Incredimail work with Comodo Antispam

I am having the desktop computer system with the Windows Vista operating system and the Comodo Antispam application. I want to know that the Incredimail will work with Comodo Antispam or not. Because i want to install the Incredimail in my system. I know that the Comodo Antispam works properly with the outlook and some other application like that.

Re: Will Incredimail work with Comodo Antispam

You are having the desktop computer system with the Windows Vista operating system. This desktop already has the Comodo Antispam application installed and you are looking to install the Incredimail also. I dont think so that the incrdimail will work with the Comodo Antispam application for filtering of the emails received like it does in the outlook express. So it is better not to install the incredimail.

I am sure that the Incredimail will work with the Comodo Antispam application at all, because i have already tried to use it with the Comodo Antispam but not succeeded. On my desktop computer system the Outlook is working very well with the Comodo Antispam application but when i am trying to use incredimail then the emails are getting retrieved by the Email client without checking and filtered by the Comodo AntiSpam.

As far as i know, the incredimail will not work with the Comodo Antispam for filtering the incoming and outgoing emails for threats and the infections. According to me the Comodo Antispam works with the Outlook, Outlook Express, Netscape Messenger, Eudora and Windows Mail. So if you will install any of these then the Comodo Antispam will work properly with it without any issues.

I think may be the incredimail can work with the Comodo Antispam installed in your desktop computer for filtering the emails just like in the outlook. May be some addons available for the incredimail to configure it with the outlook and then you can easily associate with the Comodo Antispam. But i dont think so, It is next to impossible. But try your luck may be it can be done.

The Comodo Antispam will work with the Incredimail but it will not work for the importing e-mail accounts and settings from Incredimail. You will need to configure the accounts in Incredimail to Comodo Antispam manually. Go to the Comodo Antispam configuration->E-mail accounts->New -> Fill accounts which you want to monitored by the Comodo Antispam.