Thread: KAV 7.0 error massage with Outllook

KAV 7.0 error massage with Outllook

Hi everyone ,

I am using windows and I performed a full scan and immediately I get the error message like this : " Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging request. Please run Microsoft Outlook and set it as as the default mail client."

I am using Outlook for my email routines and configured as default mail client for me. What does this mean and how can fix it using Window XP Home.

This is single pop up which sounds like very annoying me for the last week . I am confirmed that why or how causes this error to be occurred but I know the effective solution for it. If you are wondering i am running Vista and Outlook 2007. What you need to do it open up regedit.

In XP,you can fix it to go into Start menu/run/ then type in “regedit” or in Vista simply hit the start menu and type “regedit” . Once regedit would be open navigate to:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\Mail\Microsoft Outlook

and remove it from the span (after taking the backup of particular after performing this , right click and choose export). Just open Outlook, Jump in the help section and choose “Office Diagnostics”.

Setting the Default Email Client on Windows

If you think that you can solve this issue to configure the mail client properly then you can do the configuration for this task on windows OS.

To configuring the default email client on the Windows, Click on the Start Menu=> select Control Panel and then after pick Internet Options. The Windows Internet Options can also be accessed from Internet Explorer, by moving to Tools > Options, and selecting the Programs tab.

Hello,

Before going anywhere, you need to do some simple activities and i think it can solve your issue as well. You need to open the application in safe mode. Start your system in safe mode and try to access it normally. If you can start Outlook in the safe mode then it it sure that the problem is caused by some third party add-ins in the Outlook program. We can try to disable them.

However, if you are getting the exact solution of the problem and get failed to tried the method of starting Outlook in the safe mode then we should go ahead for some next changes and get ready for that.

1. Click on Start menu and open the search box .
    2. Type "default programs" in the box.
    3. Now,Click on Default Programs within Programs in the search results.
    4. Now click Set your default programs.
    5. Highlight Microsoft Office Outlook or Microsoft Outlook on the left.
    6. Click Set this program as default.
    7. Click OK to save changes.