Thread: PaperPort installation issue under Windows 7

PaperPort installation issue under Windows 7

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have an application that is Paperport. The problem is that I am not able to install the application to the system. I do not know what could be the issue? Please do help me out so that I can then make the issue to be sorted. It would be great help. Thank you.

Re: PaperPort installation issue under Windows 7

The problem could be that the application you have may have some issues with the same. It would be that there is some bug that may be appended to the application. So in order to make the things work out well it would be essential that get a good copy of the application and then install it to the system. This may then work out well for you. Do check out.

There is another way through which you can make the issue to be sorted. For this you need to reinstall the application. This may then make the things to get sorted out well. So do check out for the same by getting to install the application hat is a fresh copy for the same. his may then make the issue to be sorted out well.

IT may be that the admin might have restricted the rights to get access or install any application to the system. In order to make the issue t o be functioned well it is necessary that you perform or check out for the change. Right click on the application installer.exe and ten Run as Administrator. Hope this ma hen allow the application to get install to the system.

There is another alternative through which you can make the issue to be sorted by creating a new account of the with admin rights to it. This may help to make the issue to be sorted. All you need to do is to create an account fill in the parameters and then under manage section choose account type as admin. This may help in giving the account admin rights. Now restart the system and then login using new account.

You can install the compatibility tools or install the application under the compatibility mode. This may also help you out to make the application to be installed to the system. In order to process the same you need to right click on the .exe file of the application and install it under the compatibility mode for Windows Xp. Now look out for the thing. This should help.