Thread: Odin DVD to WMV Ripper cannot be used with Windows 7

Odin DVD to WMV Ripper cannot be used with Windows 7

Odin DVD to WMV Ripper is a flexible and easy to use DVD ripper software. I had found the same from the internet, but I am having a problem with the same. The issue is that Odin DVD to WMV Ripper cannot be used with Windows 7. This is because the system freezes as soon as I try to load this particular software. The surprising part is that it has been installed without any problems in my system. If there are any solutions to solve this issue, then kindly reply as soon as possible with some help.

The compatibility of Odin DVD to WMV Ripper with Windows 7

You must check for the compatibility of Odin DVD to WMV Ripper with Windows 7. This is because the problem that Odin DVD to WMV Ripper cannot be used with Windows 7 may be causing because the software is incompatible with the operating system. So, run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system and check out if this software is listed among the compatibilities or incompatibilities of the system.

System requirements of Odin DVD to WMV Ripper

Odin DVD to WMV Ripper cannot be used with Windows 7 because it is not compatible with this particular operating system. This can be known by having a look at the system requirements of Odin DVD to WMV Ripper, that are given below:
    Operating systems:
    • Windows 95
    • Windows 98
    • Windows ME
    • Windows 2003
    • Windows XP

Additional requirements:
    • CPU: 1GHz or better

Run as Administrator

The Run as Administrator option will help you to solve the incompatibility issue that Odin DVD to WMV Ripper cannot be used with Windows 7. I can assure you this because I have been able to solve many such problems in my system in my system with the Windows 7 operating system. You can get this option on right-clicking on the icon of the particular application or program.

Troubleshoot compatibility

Inorder to solve the problem of Odin DVD to WMV Ripper cannot be used with Windows 7, you can also use the troubleshoot compatibility option. Here, there are some recommended settings provided by the system. There is also another option to mention the problems individually and thus, do the settings. If the application or program seems to be working fine, then remember to apply the settings for the suture.

Complements for Odin DVD to WMV Ripper

• iLead DVD Ripper Platinum
    • Need4 DVD Ripper
    • Audiolib DVD Ripper
    • DVD To Video Ripper
    • Shine DVD Ripper
    • Boilsoft DVD Ripper
    • 123 DVD Ripper
    • Amadis DVD Ripper
    • Kingdia DVD Ripper

Above mentioned are some complements for Odin DVD to WMV Ripper, which can be used it cannot be used with Windows 7. All of them provide the same features as the particular software, that you want to use. Moreover, they are seen to work properly with the Windows 7 operating system.