Thread: Comodo Internet Security does not start in Windows 7

Comodo Internet Security does not start in Windows 7

I was using Comodo Internet Security with Windows Vista previously. It was a very helpful security component because it is a free software. The problem is that Comodo Internet Security does not start in Windows 7 after I have done an upgradation of the operating system. I am not able to understand why this is happening because the installation of the software had completed properly. Kindly provide some help as soon as possible.

Check for the compatibility of Comodo Internet Security

I guess that there is a need to check for the compatibility of Comodo Internet Security. This is because it can be possible that Comodo Internet Security does not start in Windows 7 because the there may be some incompatibility issue between the security program and the operating system. Run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system to know about the same.

System requirements of Comodo Internet Security

The system requirements of Comodo Internet Security are given below:
    Operating systems:
    • Windows XP
    • Windows Vista Home Premium

Additional Requirements:
    • RAM: 64 MB or more
    • Hard Disk: 175 MB or more free

Just have a look at the requirements given above to know if the issue of Comodo Internet Security does not start in Windows 7 is because of low configuration.

The compatibility tool for Comodo Internet Security

There is no need to worry if Comodo Internet Security does not start in Windows 7. You simply need to search for the compatibility tool for Comodo Internet Security. This tool when installed in the system in the system will do all the settings that are required for the compatibility of the software with the operating system. This is the best method that will help you to solve the issue.

Start Comodo Internet Security in the compatibility mode

According to me, if Comodo Internet Security does not start in Windows 7, then there is a simple solution to get rid of it. You must start Comodo Internet Security in the compatibility mode with the help of the troubleshoot compatibility option, that is available when you right-click on the icon of this software. Use the recommended settings that are provided there.

The latest version of Comodo Internet Security

You may be using an older version of the software because of which Comodo Internet Security does not start in Windows 7. My advice to you is to get the latest version of Comodo Internet Security. The new versions of all the applications and programs are working fine with the Windows 7 operating system. So, I am sure that the new version of this software will also work fine with Windows 7.