Thread: How can I zip 100 file as separate zipped files with WinRar?

How can I zip 100 file as separate zipped files with WinRar?

I am having lots of the Zip file which is 100 in number and wanted to zip all of them but not into the single zip file, but into the 100 separate zip file. I know that this can be possible by individually performing the zipping on all the same files but i wanted to make them zip all together in separate zip file. Is it possible to make? Please help me if you are having solution for same. Thank you.

Re: How can I zip 100 file as separate zipped files with WinRar?

If you are running with the WinRar application then i can help you. This is possible to make the software run into the system with the help of the WinRar itself. WinRar allows the same to work with the archiving the files into the separate zip files. Go through the below given step that will help you for same.
    • First select all files
    • Right Click on Files
    • Select "Add to Archive"
    • Now go to the Files tab
    • Check on "Put each file to separate archive" checkbox
    • Click on OK

You can also go with the third party application which is having the ability to perform the separate zipping of into the individual zip files. The one which i am talking about is known as the "Batch Zip Toolkit 2.04". If possible for you then download this software and install to use with the zipping of the file. This will help you.

I know one more tools which is having the functionality to work with the issue of yours and will let you manage the all zip file into the separate file. You can use the "7zip" tool to make that happen. If you like the same then download the software and work with the issue of your which you are looking for. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ThoMas321 View Post
    If you are running with the WinRar application then i can help you. This is possible to make the software run into the system with the help of the WinRar itself. WinRar allows the same to work with the archiving the files into the separate zip files. Go through the below given step that will help you for same.
    • First select all files
    • Right Click on Files
    • Select "Add to Archive"
    • Now go to the Files tab
    • Check on "Put each file to separate archive" checkbox
    • Click on OK
    I think this one is easy and useful for creating the individual zip files that i have asked about. I have tried the same and let me tell you that it is working for me. I have got one more question which i think you can help me to solve. Actually i wanted to know how to create a password protected Zip Files.

For that you have to follow the below given step on the file and set the password to work with the same. But make sure that the password which you are creating must be remembered by you otherwise it is difficult to restore the password. Just follow the same.
    • Right click on file or folder
    • Click on Add to Archive
    • Go to Advance Tab
    • Click on Set Password
    • Type password
    • Click on OK

There is a useful link for creating the password protected Zip file is available on this forum which will help you for the same. Just go through the link given below and see whether it is working with the issue of yours or not. I got this working with the issue.
    Create a password protected zip file