Thread: Nero Backitup10

Nero Backitup10

I have just installed the Nero Multimedia Suite 10 on my Windows 7 running computer. I have attached an external disk to the computer and started the Nero to burn a disk. But it ask me regarding the back up of data on external drive. i have clicked on yes and later on found that the external drive data are deleted and C drive is backup on external drive. I need to restore the data of my external drive. Please help me to find out the same.

Re: Nero Backitup10

As per my knowledge there is no way by which you cabn recover the data from the external disk. The data been deleted directly and no stored into the memory. But for confirmation just check whether the recycle bin or temp folder is having the files or not. If you are lucky then you might the get the data back.

I am not sure that this will help you out but just giving a chance to see if it work for you. Just install the "Nero Rescue Agent'" into the system and run the same. Follow the instruction given by the Nero Rescue Agent and see whether it is restoring the files that you have lost. I hope this will help you for same. Thanks.

Regarding your issue i will advise you to ask the same to the Nero. As they are the developer and might be aware of the restoring technology for the lost data. So without wasting your time just contact the Nero ans ask the same query. Also let us know whether you are getting it work for your issue or not.