Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2010

Driver sweeper wont work for vista

Driver sweeper is not working any more on my system for your information my system is installed with windows Vista. I was trying to remove some of the drivers cleanly since i wanted to install some new drivers but i cannot do so. please help me to get rid of this problem. Thanks in Advance.
Old 10-04-2010

Re: Driver sweeper wont work for vista

Check the compatibility of the Drivers sweeper with windows Vista. Since it appears as the drivers sweeper which you have installed on your system is not compatible with your system. Try to install a version which is compatible or i would also suggest you to install it in the compatibility mode for windows XP.
Old 10-04-2010

It appears as your system have got corrupted and hence you need to install the application once again on your system. So remove the application first either with the help of windows uninstaller or simply uninstalling it then download it and install it again on your system. hope this will help you.
Old 10-04-2010

Follow the steps which i have mentioned below in order to get rid of this problem.
  • Download the setup once again from here Driver sweeper
  • Right click on the Setup file and then select Troubleshoot compatibility.
  • Finally select the Windows XP compatibility mode and click OK.
  • This will install the Driver sweeper application in windows XP mode.
  • Now it will start running absolutely fine.
Old 10-04-2010

Use the safe mode and check whether the program runs absolutely fine in the safe mode. The this clearly indicates that the application is intact and you have some other issue. It may be due to the drivers try installing another drivers may be the driver which you are uninstalling is not supported.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,