Thread: Problem with Avast 5.0 and W7 64bits torrent

Problem with Avast 5.0 and W7 64bits torrent

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed Windows 7 64bit operating system. The problem is that after installation of Avast 5.0 application to the system I have forgot to shutdown and directly switched it off. After resume I am not able to open any session or applications. I do not know what could have caused the same. I am also not able to work with Torrent that is if I try to download something using torrent it do not respond. Please help. Thank you

Re: Problem with Avast 5.0 and W7 64bits torrent

It may be that some security program that may be installed is not allowing the application to get the things to be performed. You need to check out for the same by disabling the softwares or the security feature that may be causing the restriction in order to work out well. So in order to make the things sorted out perform the stuffs and then look out for the change.

The issue could basically be with the operating system. It may be that the operating system is not able to cope or gel up well with the application as they may now not been able to cope as per the compat8ibility issue is been concerned. So all you need to do is to look out for the application that you have installed is capable to cope with Windows 64bit operating system.

It is essential that you check out that the system is not been affected by a virus or threat. It is necessary that you look out for the change that is by running a scan check method in order to make the system free from the bugs that may be appended. I hope this may then help you out in figuring and correcting the issue. Do check out.

Well you can use an application or antispyware that may support well to the system in order to remove the threat that may be affecting the system. It is basically the application would then respond well. It may detect the threat and then eliminate out from the system. I hope this may then help in sorting the issue that nay be casuig the issue.

IT could be that he application installer filer may have some bugs appended or the system been not properly closed may have caused some issue. You need to run a repair check using the Windows Utility disc. This may he help out to correct the issue that is been causing the problem. So look out for thing, This may hen help you out.