Thread: Avast U3 update/ reinstall issues

Avast U3 update/ reinstall issues

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. The problem is that my Avast U3 is not able to update or even reinstall. I have no idea what could have been the reason that it is causing the action. Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted. Hope to get a solution. Thank you.

Re: Avast U3 update/ reinstall issues

It could be that the the application or the U3 drive is not able to work out well. There may be some issues with the U3 hardware drive. So in order to work out for the thing it is essential that you perform the action by sorting the hardware problem that you are facing. So it would be better that you replace the device or get it troubleshooted that may then help you out.

There is a possibility that the admin might have blocked the rights to install or get the update. This is possible. You can make the things to process out the same by making the application to run as administrator. You may then be able to get access to the account and then try to execute the process. his will then help in sorting the issue.

If you are not able to get access to the admin account you need to check out by creating a new account from control panel option. After it is been done you may need to process out that is from the user account option fill in the parameters. Now as it is been done you need under the manage section choose the type as admin account. Restart the system and then login using the newly created account.

Update the U3 program in order to make the things to work out well. It is necessary that the application tool to be able to process accordingly. You can make the things to be processed or function install the latest version or the pack that is been needed in order to work or function. You may then be able to make the things to be reinstalled or update.

It can be done by making the system to run under safe mode. I guess this should work out for you. All you need to do is to make the program to run under safe mode as safe mode option do not have much of the advanced features embedded to it. It is necessary that you work out accordingly. Try to update or reinstall the same under this mode. It may sort the issue.