Thread: WebShield Not Working

WebShield Not Working

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been upgraded with Windows 7 operating system. I use Avast 4.8 pro antivirus application program. The problem is that my Webshield feature is not functioning. I do not know what could be the reason for the cause. Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted. Thank you.

Re: WebShield Not Working

The problem could basically be related to the webhshield program that you have to the antivirus program. There is a possibility that the webshield may have been deactivated or it may be tuned off. So in order to make it work or function check out whether you have turned the features on for the same. This may then help in sorting the issue.

It may be that some of the other firewall or security applications may be working or turned on. This may be the reason that the application is not able to function or feature well. So in order to work out for the same you need to check out by disabling the application that is been causing the webshield program to respond in such a way. Do check out.

As you have upgraded the system it is necessary that you upgrade the pack of the application as well in order to make the things to get or worked out. So for this all you need to do is to clean install the Windows. This may then help in sorting the issue that is been caused. So do check out that may then help in making the things to get worked well accordingly.

It may be that the application that you use may not be supporting to the web browser that you use. It is essential that the browser should be able to support the same. Only then you can make the issue to work out or process well. This is essential in processing the same by looking out for the function that is been causing the problem. Do look out.

The compatibility is a major aspect for the same. It could be that the application is not able to help out or get cope with the operating system that you are using. So in order to make the things to get functioned it is essential that you make look out for the system ailments that may be required in order to get the things to get worked or functioned.