Thread: Avast won't start normally

Avast won't start normally

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows Vista operating system. The problem is that Avast antivirus application is not able to startup. I have no idea hat could have causing he issue? Please do help me out so that I can sort the issue well. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: Avast won't start normally

The problem could be associated with the account that you are using. Try running the application as Run as administrator. This may then help in sorting the issue that you are been facing. It is very much essential to work out for the thng. This would help you out in making the application to function accordingly and may then process the same.

For making the issue to be sorted out you need top process out certain steps that may then help to work out well. Follow any one of the steps given:

• Look out for the option in Appearance ab of settings
    • Repair the Avast instalation through control panel option
    • Make a link to ashdisp.exe in your startup folder
    • Add the path to ashdisp.exe into a value named avast in Windows Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

There is another way through which you can make the issue to be sorted. All you need to do is to remove the avast pack that is been installed. Get the latest pack of the Avast uninstall program and then reboot the system. After that perform the action and then install the avast latest pack of the same. This may then help you in making the issue to work out well.

It may be that the application is not able to support to the system that you are working with. It is necessary that you carry out the function well by looking out for the tools that may hep in making the application to process or work well. So do look out for the thing. Try to install the tool under compatibility mode. This may then allow the application to support.

Try to run the system under safe mode option and then try to look out for the application to get started. It may also be that the application may have gone corrupt and is not able to respond because of the same reason. Now all you need to do is to remove the application and then install the fresh new copy of the same. This my help.