Thread: Help! Avast 5 Crash my Login Windows

Help! Avast 5 Crash my Login Windows

Hello.I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have Avast 4.8 pro application and I have upgraded the pack. After that it asked me to restart the system. So when I restarted it didn't turned up well that this the screen comes blank. It says that "Logon process initialization failure: Interactive Logon Process Initialization has failed. Please consult the event log for more details." Please help me out. Thank you.

Re: 62.Help! Avast 5 Crash my Login Windows

The issue could be related to the installer file that you have used in order to make the changes. It is very much essential at that you need to look for the same that there is no issue or bugs been appended which may have caused the application to respond in crashing the Windows. Do look out for the same. This may then help you figure the issue.

There is a possibility that you may have used the updater that is been affected. It means that the file may have some issue and may have affected the system. It can be appended with Virus and hence this is the reason that the application is now been responding in such a way. Reason could be downloading content from other sites. Get the update from Official site.

You need to scan the system using a good antivirus application tool that may then help in sorting the content. Use an antispyware that may detect the threat affecting the same and then you can carry out the process in order to sort the issue. This would then let the application to respond well for you. Do check out. This may then make the things to process out well.

Uninstall the application by making the system to process in safe mode. This may then help you to get a better conclusion. This is because as the system is not able to loon to the Windows yo need to process the same under Safe mode option and then try to remove the application that is been installed. After that reboot the system. You may then be able to Login.

I guess formatting the system may sort the issue. It is better that you perform a clean install. You system is been affected and it is been the reason that you are not able to login to Windows. For proper processing you need to format the system and then try to install the operating system. Now get the update file from the official site. Check out for the same.