Thread: cnf7051 DRIVERS please

cnf7051 DRIVERS please

Hello everyone,

I am searching for a long weeks and not getting the exact stuff when i start to open my web cam of my laptop, It always occurring the following error :

"web cam driver open fails. Please restart camera or computer"

I have been tired to search a lot for a long. I am having laptop of satellite L350 and model No specified as PSLD0E. What it requires to start, please do you all have some suggestion regarding this.

cnf7051 DRIVERS please

Have you updated your camera driver or upgraded operating system itself. If you have installed a fresh OS then you need to install the proper driver for your camera to be in function.

The exact driver can be downloaded from the official site of the manufacture of the devices according to your laptop model and camera specification. The error indicating that you are running and trying to open the camera without the fresh installation of the driver.

cnf7051 DRIVERS please

You need to enter into the device manager tool provided by the windows OS through which you can be able to access your connected hardware,After getting enter into the device manager just uninstall the camera and then restart the computer system to have Windows automatically re-install it.That resolves things a lot of the time. And one thing more, you need to have the perfect driver for your devices so you need to check on European Support Site to download drivers for appropriate model.

cnf7051 DRIVERS please

After completion of the installation of driver for your Chicony USB integrated webcam, you have to perform the following:

Just Open regedit from Start=>run=>type regedit then move to the following path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Enum\USB\VID_04F2&PID_B008&MI_ , and there you will get a sub-key as follows : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Enum\USB\VID_04F2&PID_B008&MI_00\6&298da7b3&0&0000.

Just after the KEY, you get another entitled KEY as :

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Enum\USB\VID_04F2&PID_B008, associated with a sub-key as \SN0001, click them.

Find out the right window the GWord known as "ClassGUID", click them two times and Copy the value in this window (in my computer is {36fc9e60-c465-11cf-8056-444553540000} ).

Then browse the installation directory of the driver as located in C drive "C:\Program Files\Camera Assistant Software for Toshiba\driver\32bit\" and edit the file "casflr.inf". In first line you have this:

[Version]
    signature="$CHICAGO$"
    Class=Image
    ClassGUID={6bdd1fc6-810f-11d0-bec7-08002be2092f}
    Provider=

cnf7051 DRIVERS please

I got solution and problem with the same time when I wake up in the morning and started my laptop and camera also and ocurred the same error that you all are discussing about

I googled for the solution and as soon as I did not get any but complaints I move to the setup (recovery and applications') disks of my Satellite A215. there, I found an option to recover the drivers, I clicked on the Webcam driver software (camera driver), waited for the setup dialog to show its options, hit repaired, now my web-cam is up and running. I Hope it can help you to solve your issues.