Thread: Toshiba applications & programs

Toshiba applications & programs

Hi all,

I have a Toshiba laptop. It is great experience that there are many software is installed in my laptop. But when i go to system maintenance, i did not find good one for my Toshiba laptop. so i want to know that is any applications and programs is available for Toshiba available. Please reply. Thanks in advance.

Toshiba is launched HD DVD and Blu-ray format application, The war ended after the defeat side as Toshiba has not there any high-definition products as, but today Toshiba officials suddenly announced that it has to apply to join, "Blu-ray Disc Association (BDA) ", and plans to introduce support for Blu-ray Blu-ray format products. You can find out from the Toshiba official website. All the best.

You can use Toshiba Satellite M30 notebook Wireless LAN applications WinXP (AtherosV2.4.2.6).
    The Installation Notes are as follows:
    a) install the driver, you need to first install the [chipset] driver (if any), such as TECRA M2 of the [chipset] - IntelChipset-VX. XX driver installed first.
    b) TOSHIBA utility installed, you need to first install the [TOSHIBA Common Modules] - TOSHIBA Common Module-VX.XX
    2. Installation:
    A: Automatic installation file (with the SETUP.EXE or INSTALL.EXE the driver or utility) of the installation instructions:
    1). Download the necessary drivers, and stored in a suitable location.
    2). Extract the files to the appropriate directory.
    3). Run "SETUP.EXE" or "INSTALL.EXE" (if any). Install a good driver and follow the prompts.

you can also manually install the driver installation method (not compressed file SETUP.EXE or INSTALL.EXE etc.):
    1). Download the appropriate driver and save it to the appropriate directory / folder, such as c: \ windows \ driver cache
    2). Open the Device Manager, select the device driver needs to be updated.
    3). Open the device tab, select the drive to upgrade, as shown:
    4). Screen will display "Hardware Update Wizard" window, select "from a list or specific location for installation (Advanced)", as shown:
    5). Click "Next" in the "Please select your search or installation options," select "in the search included", and empty the "Search removable media" (floppy disk, CD-ROM ... )
    Options box, click "Browse" icon
    6). In the "Browse folder" choose the correct file location, such as c: \ windows \ driver cache, and point the "Next"
    7). Driver installed, please restart your computer.

Re: Toshiba applications & programs

you can install updates as follow the following steps to try to operate (the default is Administrator).
    1. Run the program in compatibility mode
    2. Click the WINDOWS logo (Start Menu), change the mode of the program you want to right click on the selected attributes.
    3. In the "Compatibility" tab, click to select the "Run this program in compatibility mode" check box, choose an operating system in the list, then click "OK." (Below)

If the above method still can not use the program, recommendations, and the software vendor or the appropriate website, usually there are several ways
    # make the current version of the program is compatible with Windows Vista an update
    # The program is compatible with a version of Windows Vista
    # information about the program is compatible with Windows Vista to change any configuration information