Thread: chrome browser for mobile

chrome browser for mobile

Hello,
    It is few months that I am using google chrome now, I liked it very much. I think is a great browser and all the developers have worked hard on it to create / develop it. But I was thinking if this Chrome browser is available for mobile then it would be great. So, if there is chrome browser available for mobiles then please let me know. Thanks in advance.

chrome for mobile phones

Hello,
    Still now i have not heard of the chrome browser for mobile phones, but soon I think they will create one. It is a great browser, it has so many new and advantages things such as the speed is great. Also the cookies management is well maintained. Also, the browser is light weight compared to many of the browser available in the market today.

Re: chrome browser for mobile

Hello,
    I think google chrome is definitely going to change the web surfing experience. I think its speed is great and what I like the most of it is the interface of it. It is simply too great. So, if this is created for a mobile now with the same features then it would be great for the mobile experience too. Really google is doing a great job by creating such products, like chrome browser or chrome operating system.

Hello,
    I have installed chrome on my computer and also on my laptop, on both the hardware's it runs like liquid. It is really too fast if you are going to compare it with other browsers. On the mobile platform we do not have a google chrome yet. But if google will decide to built one on mobile phones then it will surely rock the mobile browser market too.

Hello,
    I like firefox very much, but I have tried the google chrome browser too, it is really a good browser, but for me, I will use if when it has as many plugins as firefox. But for sure if the chrome browser is launched for mobiles, then it is really great as it has many features which will attract users of of the mobile browser towards it. Also, one thing I like very much about it is, the look and feel of browser. If this is for mobile then surely the look and feel will be great for mobile also.