Thread: Ulead MP3 codec v1.0.18 pop-up issue

Ulead MP3 codec v1.0.18 pop-up issue

Hello everyone, I am being irritated by the Ulead MP3 codec v1.0.18 pop-up issue constantly. This is happening since it has been installed in my system with the Windows 7 operating system. When the pop-up is shown, I try to close it, but no thing happens on doing so. The pop-ups are shown continuously. Please provide all the probable solutions, that can be used in this case.

Some sort of incompatibility problem

I suppose that Ulead MP3 codec v1.0.18 pop-up issue is actually some sort of incompatibility problem, that is conflicting the operating system with the MP3 codec. Just confirm the same by running the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system. It will help you to know about all the installed components, that are compatible as well as incompatible with the operating system.

Some malware functioning in the system

It seems that there is some malware functioning in the system because of which Ulead MP3 codec v1.0.18 pop-up issue. I mean to say that this is not any genuine pop-up that is being alerted by the operating system. This means that you will have to scan the computer with a recommended antivirus like AVG, which is upgraded too. Just remove all the infections found during the scan and the problem may be possibly solved.

Spyware Doctor is a better option

If the problem of Ulead MP3 codec v1.0.18 pop-up issue is being caused by any sort of malware infection, then Spyware Doctor is a better option, that can be used in place of any kind of antivirus. This is because it has the ability to monitor all the activities that are going on within the computer. If any malicious activity is seen to occur in the computer, then the applications or programs causing the same will be eradicated from the system.

Troubleshoot compatibility

Have you tried using the option for "troubleshoot compatibility"? This is an option that will allow you to set the operating system in the compatibility mode, when the particular application or program runs. When the above mentioned option is selected, you will have to use the recommended settings provided by the system or you can also mention the issues that are being faced by you when the application or program runs in the system.

Quit using Ulead MP3 codec v1.0.18

Hello there, according to me, you must quit using Ulead MP3 codec v1.0.18. This is the best method that can be used to get rid of the Ulead MP3 codec v1.0.18 pop-up issue. You just have to search for the alternatives that can be used in its place. You will get many of them, that are properly compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. Ultimately, your issue will be solved.