Thread: How to uninstall final cut studio?

How to uninstall final cut studio?

Hello friends,
    I have Macbook pro which has Mac OS X installed in it. One month ago I have installed final cut studio in my computer. Now I want to remove that final cut studio from my computer and I want to install new version of it. I don't know how to uninstall final cut studio. Can anyone tell me how to uninstall final cut studio?
    Thank you.

Re: How to uninstall final cut studio?

Hey why don't you use FCS Remover to remove final cut studio from your computer. This utility allows you to uninstall all Final Cut Studio components with the press of a button. Apple does not offer an uninstaller, making removing or downgrading to an earlier version very difficult. Simply deleting the Final Cut Studio application icons does not remove the suite, nor does it make it possible to reinstall it again. FCS Remover allows you to quickly and easily uninstall Final Cut Studio either permanently or in order to reinstall an earlier version over the top.

Hey as per my information there is no any type of "uninstaller" application which is made by apple. Hey but there is no need to use any procedure to remove final cut studio. You can uninstall your old final cut studio and install new in the following ways.
    First insert final cut studio CD and start the setup program -> now it will automatically detect your old version and asked to remove it.

To uninstall, delete the following items by dragging them to the Trash. Note: You may prefer to access these locations via the Finder's Go to Folder feature. From the Go menu, choose Go to Folder and enter the Directory name. Before starting, quit Final Cut Pro if it is open.

Code:
    Location	                        File/Folder to Delete
    /Applications	                        Final Cut Pro
    ~/Library/Preferences *         	Final Cut Pro User Data
    com.apple.FinalCutPro.plist
    /Library/Application Support	        Final Cut Pro System Support

Hey I am using AppZapper application to remove final cut studio from my computer. I think you also use this application to fix your problem. It is very easy to use and install. Simply drag one or more apps onto AppZapper. Then, watch as it finds the extra files and lets you delete them with one click. For downloading this application go to the following link:
    http://www.appzapper.com/