Thread: I need to convert some wmv to 3gp in Windows 7

I need to convert some wmv to 3gp in Windows 7

Hi,
    Can you please help me to find a good software which can convert wmv to 3gp or mp4 for my phone? I've just switch to Win7 and I can't find a tool which works on 7 and my old converter doesn't work on 7. It could be a paid one, I don't ming as long as it works well and doesn't lose in quality.
    Thanks for any reply..

Re: I need to convert some wmv to 3gp in Windows 7

There are many free softwares available on the net to convert wmv to 3gp with Windows 7 OS support. Some of the best converters that you can use on Windows 7 are Tunebite Converter, Daniusoft, etc.

lovesbmw Guest

Tunebite Platinum quickly and reliably copies and converts both DRM-protected and unprotected audio and video files into the formats you need for playback anytime and anywhere. You know you'll want it, so why not save yourself the cost of upgrading from Tunebite Premium in the future? Step up to Tunebite's full-blown conversion power right from the start. Buy Tunebite Platinum today!

Well, both Tunebite and Daniusoft have the same price, but as far as I saw Tunebite has more other features than Daniusoft, of course both convert protected wmv to other video formats, or even unprotected audio and video files, but I saw that Tunebite can also download music and movies for free from streaming oline movies and music websites. I didn't try any of them until now as I didn't have time but I'll try them both and see which work better.
    Thank you guys...

Hello there
    I just stumbled upon this question as I'm looking for Windows 7 applications too and I need a converter which could work on 7 or even one which can work through XP compatibility mode because the one I used to use on XP cannot be installed in compatibility mode.
    Have you tried those two applications? If yes, can you reply to post your feedback about them or which one works better?
    Thanks

You can use Leawo Free WMV to 3GP Converter. This application would work well under Windows 7 and if not then make the application to run as administrator or under compatibility mode. It would then process well.

Quote Originally Posted by BorrisMan View Post
    Hello there
    I just stumbled upon this question as I'm looking for Windows 7 applications too and I need a converter which could work on 7 or even one which can work through XP compatibility mode because the one I used to use on XP cannot be installed in compatibility mode.
    Have you tried those two applications? If yes, can you reply to post your feedback about them or which one works better?
    Thanks
    Well, what can I say? I have tried both of them and both seems to work well, as far as I can found from their demo versions, they are both limited to protected files conversion. But as program, Tunebite Converter seems to be much improved than Daniusoft. As I said in my previous it has much more features than Daniusoft, although they have almost the same price. Also, Tunebite seems to be much friendly, I like a lot its interface and as far as I can its easier to use than Daniusoft. I'm thinking to get the full version as it can do many things, such as converting protected and unprotected audio and video files, downloading audio and video clips, even downloading movies.
    Didn't buy it yet, but maybe I will...

Well, thanks, very helpful feedback, it's much better to see feedback from software's users than from website's advertisers. I like Tunebite too and also got its free version and works pretty nice. For now I'm just using its free version because it's quite helpful, I've downloaded all my youtube videos I had on my account and now I've already have them on my phone and mp3 player.
    What I liked most is that they have how-to tutorials for all the formats Tunebite can convert and for the websites it can download music and videos from. So, I cannot lose myself in it....