Thread: Sound problems after mkv converter

Sound problems after mkv converter

Hello,

I have some movies in Matroska .mkv format with dual audio. This dual audio is sharing Two languages English and French. if i want when i see the movie i can choose what language to use. I am getting only english language sound whicle playing movie. I found some solutions but none matches the film I
    Video encoding is: v-real/rv40, audio encoding is: a-ac3. ok now to my question. I want to Converter this MKV to AVI but only with the french language. Is there any converter which can convert MKV to real or AVI with subtitles.

Re: Sound problems after mkv converter

The mkv is not strictly speaking a codec is a container that can enclose the video, several audio streams and subtitles. In your case, for the video, the codec is realvideo and Dont convert avi, you need a converter realvideo - avi. I suggest you install the right codecs and use Media Player Classic which looks like the old Windows Media Player but that has nothing to do. or VLC which has the peculiarity to read even without a video codec! who run the mkv.

If you want to convert MKV to AVI, then I recommend you use the best MKV to AVI Converter for you. MKV AVI Converter is the tool to help you convert MKV to AVI video format. Also support crop and size MKV videos before converting to AVI format. MKV AVI movie and video are both container formats, AVI is the most widely used today.

You need MKV to AVI With Subtitle , MKV to AVI with subtitle, you can convert MKV files into a more universal format, namely the VNA. Faced with an interface sad to die, you have only a few steps on the path of conversion. Select the video to convert, choose the video compression and audio you want to apply and start the process. It's simple as three clicks.

nichhit25 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lifewire View Post

I want to Converter this MKV to AVI but only with the french language. Is there any converter which can convert MKV to real or AVI with subtitles.
    The French must be the default subtitle of your MKV files, if the video converter you are using is not available to change subtitles, you can not change it to English. Personally, I am used to using MKV Converter, it can choose subtitles to whatever you like accoding to the built-in types of subtitles,and until now it works well. Hope this helps.

laura8825 Guest

The sound problem is due to that the mkv converter you use can't support dual or multiple audio track. Thus, I will provide you with a really trustworthy MVK Converter. It enables u to replace audio tracks as well as add subtitles freely. What's more, it can convert MKV to other various video and audio formats like AVI.

kate59588 Guest

there is a good mkv converter