Thread: Error when i connect nokia 5233 to computer

Error when i connect nokia 5233 to computer

Hi everyone,
    I have a "Nokia 5233" mobile phone and also i have installed the updated Nokia PC Suite on my computer to connect it with the computer. So i installed it and followed all the instruction in connecting my phone with the computer via pc suite. And after that after two days when i tried to connect my mobile phone i was not able to connect, as i was getting error message " Connector.exe is not available" or some thing like that. Now i am not able to connect my phone with the computer, please help me.

Re: Error when i connect nokia 5233 to computer

If you get this error message on your computer when you connect your phone with the computer, you need to do only one thing is that you can download and install the latest updated pc suite on your computer to avoid the problem which you are facing currently on your computer. Also you need to scan your computer as there might be any on the virus which have corrupted the file which is missing in the pc suite for the connection.

If you face any problem on your computer with the nokia pc suite, as you have said that it is updated one. Then you can reinstall it on your computer and if you don't have the setup file then you can do one thing, that just go in the control panel then then go in the add and remove option, there find the nokia pc suite and click on the remove or change button. After that a window will open and there you need to click on the "Repair" option. It will automatically repair it self and then you can connect your phone with the computer.

If you are not able to connect it with the computer through pc suite then you connect your nokia 5233 phone with the computer in mass storage mode and then you can use your phone as a removable disk in your computer. So if you want then you use this option which will not require any of the pc suite for the connection. But the important thing in using this option is that you need to have Memory card inserted on your phone.

If it is not working then you can have a bluetooth dongle by which you can connect your phone with the computer and also you can use it for accessing internet on your computer with your phone as a modem. I think that it is a great oprion which can be very useful for the connectivity between computer and mobile phone. This is also a wireless connectivity which doesnot use any wire for the connection. So you can also use this method for the connection.

I think the best way of connecting your computer with the mobile phone is that you can have the pc suite which should be updated and the latest version. And also if you want then you can uninstall the pc suite and then scan your computer for the virus and then install the pc suite back to the computer which can help you to connect it with the nokia 5233 on the computer which can also be used for the internet connection.