Thread: Windows Media Player 12 hangs the PC when updating Media Library

Windows Media Player 12 hangs the PC when updating Media Library

Ever since I have done an upgradation to the Windows 7 operating system from Windows 7, I am facing a weird issues in my computer. The recent problem that I am facing is that Windows Media Player 12 hangs the PC when updating Media Library. I have tried about the same several times, but I am facing the same sort of problem. If there are any solutions to get rid of this issue, then please suggest as soon as possible.

Version of the Windows 7 operating system

What is the version of the Windows 7 operating system, that you are using in your system? It would have been better and easier to provide the solutions for the problem that Windows Media Player 12 hangs the PC when updating Media Library, if you would have provided that particular information. Anyways, I suppose that there is some sort of conflict between the player and the operating system.

Quit using Windows 7

My recommendation to you is to quit using Windows 7, so that you will solve the problem that Windows Media Player 12 hangs the PC when updating Media Library. I had a similar problem in my system too, when I was working with Windows 7. Now, I have downgraded to Windows Vista. There are no issues with Windows Vista. I suggest you to do the same.

An incompatibility problem

I guess that Windows Media Player 12 hangs the PC when updating Media Library because there is an incompatibility problem between the operating system and the player. You will have to check out for the alternatives that can be used with this operating system. Try using Winamp, since it is far much better than Windows Media Player. There will be no need to face these issues with that player.

Re: Windows Media Player 12 hangs the PC when updating Media Library

The problem that Windows Media Player 12 hangs the PC when updating Media Library seems to be quite weird to me. This is because this is a player of the operating system itself and there is no way that it can be incompatible with the operating system. Just reinstall the player after removing the currently installed files. I am sure that the issues will be resolved.