Thread: Windows 7 Gadget bar problem

Windows 7 Gadget bar problem

I am using a dell desktop installed with windows 7 installed. I have gadget bar installed on my system. But now whenever i click an icon on the gadget bar nothing happens. Please tell me how to get rid of this problem i would be really very thankful to you. I like this side bar gadget very much please help.

Re: Windows 7 Gadget bar problem

Sounds like the gadget bar application is not working properly because of the corruption of your windows . Try to scan your system with the help of a good antivirus program and remove the detected threat and after the removal of the virus install the gadget bar application again on your system to make it work back again.

It might be possible that some of your windows system files have been corrupted and hence you will have to perform a system repair using the recovery disc. Insert the recovery disc and then when you are prompted select repair by pressing the R from the keyboard. I hope that this will resolve your issue.

Sounds like you are having problem with the gadget bar which you are using and hence i would recommend you to re install it once again. Use an uninstallation utility like the windows uninstaller utility or the Revo uninstaller on your system and then remove the gadget bar and then re install it again.

The gadget bar is not very much recommendable and after running for a few days it always results in to such error. Hence i would recommend you to install a google desktop bar which is certainly a very good application and will definitely help you to solve this problem. It doesn't just help you search your computer. But keeps your computer up to date from the web and stay organized with gadgets also you can place it anywhere on your desktop.